01. An administrator is tasked with assessing which virtual machines (VMs) can be migrated to new servers without any modification to a vSphere environment.
Which VM configuration would enable the use of vSphere vMotion for migrating the VMs to the new servers?
a) Virtual machine with raw device mapping (RDM) mapped only to the host it is on
b) Virtual machine mounted to a host CD-ROM
c) Virtual machine with a clustered virtual machine disk (VMDK)
d) Virtual machine with a physical USB security dongle
02. Refer to the exhibit.
Which supported network protocol is depicted by the areas circled in the exhibit?
a) Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
b) Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
c) Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
d) Port Aggregation Protocol (PAgP)
03. An administrator sees that a virtual machine named "VM-A" has a Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS) score of 25%. What does this score indicate?
a) VM-A is requesting 25% more CPU and memory resources.
b) VM-A is using 25% of its CPU and memory resources.
c) VM-A is experiencing low resource contention.
d) VM-A is experiencing high resource contention.
04. Which resource pool setting should be used to establish a minimum guarantee of resource usage?
d) Resource usage
05. A new vSphere 7.0 environment is deployed with the following:
- A single vCenter Server
- Two vSAN clusters
- Four ESXi hosts per cluster
How many vSAN datastores are available in this environment?
06. An IT Department configures VMware Certificate Authority to assign certificates to its ESXi hosts. An administrator logs into vCenter Server and notices some ESXi hosts have expired certificates.
How could the administrator renew VMware Certificate Authority-assigned certificates to the ESXi hosts?
a) Disconnect the ESXi hosts and reconnect them to vCenter Server.
b) Restart each ESXi host via the vSphere Client.
c) Connect to each ESXi host and run the services.sh restart command to restart the management agents.
d) Connect to the vCenter Server Appliance to stop and start the services.
07. Which vSphere feature helps prevent a single virtual machine from consuming all of the available resources on a shared datastore?
a) vSphere Network I/O Control (NIOC)
b) vSphere Storage I/O Control (SIOC)
c) vSphere Storage APIs for Storage Awareness (VASA)
d) vSphere Storage APIs Array Integration (VAAI)
08. An administrator is tasked with updating a host profile to reflect a recent manual configuration change on a single host in a cluster.
Which option would the administrator select to update the host profile with the current ESXi host configuration?
a) Extract Host Profile
b) Export Host Customizations
c) Copy Settings from Host
d) Copy Settings to Host Profile
09. Which cluster feature ensures that the compute resource requirements of virtual machines in a cluster are satisfied?
a) Proactive High Availability
b) Distributed Resource Scheduler
c) Storage I/O Control
d) Predictive Distributed Resource Scheduler
10. Which two steps would an administrator complete when configuring vCenter Server High Availability using the vSphere Client?
a) Indicate that the Passive and Witness nodes have been manually created.
b) Select the management network for the Passive and Witness nodes.
c) Choose the data replication network for the Active, Passive and Witness nodes.
d) Configure the name of the vCenter Server High Availability cluster.
e) Select the deployment size for the Passive and Witness nodes.