The Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Education Cloud Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Education Cloud Consultant objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant exam.
Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant|
|Exam Code||Education Cloud Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Education Cloud Consultants
Education Cloud Consultant Academy
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Education Cloud Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Education Cloud Consultant Syllabus:
- Determine the solution set that satisfies customer requirements (marketing and engagement, recruitment and admissions, student experience, and advancement and alumni relations).
- Explain the Education Cloud solution for K-12 customers.
|Education Cloud Configuration||
- Discuss the capabilities and considerations of Education Cloud, including compatibility with other Salesforce products and features.
- Install and configure Education Cloud.
|Implementation Strategies and Best Practices||
- Facilitate a successful implementation (plan, gather requirements, design, build, test, document, deploy, and optimize).
- Illustrate governance, change management, staffing, implementation strategies, deployment considerations, and adoption best practices including community resources for long-term solution success.
- Evaluate the similarities, differences, and relationships between Education Cloud account model considerations and standard Salesforce Account-Contact data models.
- Design an appropriate and scalable solution for education customers.
- Locate community and open-source solutions and resources.
- Decide when to use Education Cloud, other Salesforce solutions, community open source solutions, and third-party applications.
|Integration and Data Management||
- Evaluate integration considerations for connecting systems in an Education Cloud implementation.
- Explain data management considerations (data usage, forecasting, large data volumes, migrations in Education Cloud).
- Distinguish between reporting solutions in Education Cloud.
- Demonstrate when a data analytics solution is appropriate.