The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Nonprofit Cloud Consultant objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Consultant domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant exam.
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant|
|Exam Code||Nonprofit Cloud Consultant|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||Nonprofit Cloud Consultants|
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Practice Test|
Salesforce Nonprofit Cloud Consultant Syllabus:
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for fundraising and donor management.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for marketing and engagement.
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solutions for program and/or volunteer management.
- Distinguish and rationalize the purpose for resource sites like the Trailblazer Community, Trailhead, and AppExchange, etc.
|Nonprofit Cloud Product Configuration||
- Given a set of requirements, modify NPSP Settings for people management (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Affiliations, Relationships, Addresses) defaults.
- Given a set of requirements, configure fundraising features (Opportunities, Payments, Allocations, Gift Entry and Recurring Donations) and batch process handling.
- Given an error message through a Nonprofit Cloud application, determine whether it is a Nonprofit Cloud application issue and appropriate next steps.
- Explain the differences between the Nonprofit Cloud release schedule and the Salesforce release schedule, including considerations for declarative and custom development during the deployment stage of implementation.
- Install Nonprofit Cloud applications and/or solutions.
- Configure the Nonprofit Cloud application security model to meet customer requirements.
|Implementation Strategies and Best Practices||
- Given a scenario, facilitate a successful Nonprofit Cloud consulting engagement.
- Gather requirements, create user stories, and turn business processes into solution design.
- Create a change management process based on Salesforce best practices for governance.
- Determine and implement the appropriate testing and deployment strategy (sandbox, production, tools, etc.)
- Identify the appropriate Salesforce solution(s) to meet customer requirements.
- Distinguish when it is appropriate to use declarative development (low code), custom code development, or a third-party solution.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine appropriate solution design considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Determine the appropriate security features to use following Salesforce best practices.
|Integration and Data Management||
- Given a specific data requirement, explain the use cases and considerations for using Salesforce native, third party, or Nonprofit Cloud application data tools.
- Given customer requirements, articulate and implement data migration and/or integration strategies for a Nonprofit Cloud implementation.
- Identify which duplicate management tools to use for a Salesforce implementation.
|Analytics||- Given a scenario, determine the appropriate analytics solution (Reports, Dashboards, Tableau and Tableau CRM, third-party solutions, etc.) in Nonprofit Cloud.||5%|