01. Your company has decided to utilize VMware's vCloud Hybrid Service for a resource-intensive vApp. The vApp must have 100% of the compute and memory resources available for its use. Which service offering is valid to meet your vApp requirements?
a) Dedicated cloud
b) Public cloud
c) Private cloud
d) Virtual private cloud
02. Your development team needs to create a deployment specification one time and then be able to deploy the app many times across private, public, and hybrid cloud environments. The app must also work seamlessly across a variety of hardware specifications. Which vCloud Application Director feature will you use to create a deployment plan which can be reused?
a) Road Map
b) Deployment guide
c) App template
03. You have been asked to provide an overview of VMware Cloud products to your company's management and technical staff. As you are describing the various components of the vCloud Suite, what type of service would you describe the vFabric Suite as providing?
a) Application as a Service (AaaS)
b) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
c) Platform as a Service (PaaS)
d) Software as a Service (SaaS)
04. Users from the finance group are concerned that there may be no available resources for their group when requesting a vApp or other virtual workload. What vRealize Automation feature can you use to alleviate their concerns?
a) Linked Clones
b) Resource reservations
c) vApp blueprints
05. Your manager wants an explanation of why your company should move to Software-Defined Data Center architecture. As part of this presentation, you are describing policy-driven automation. Which components are enabled by policy-driven automation?
a) Storage, compute, network and governance
b) Security, compute and management
c) Storage, compute and management
d) Storage, compute, network and security
06. You are defining request forms that must be prepopulated with input from vCenter Orchestrator workflows in order to deliver an email mailbox setup. Which vRealize component will allow you to complete this task?
a) Service catalog
b) Advanced service designer
c) vRealize Operations Manager
d) VMware IT Business Management Suite
07. Your corporate applications are manageable by vRealize Hyperic within which type of environment?
a) Physical only
b) Virtual only
c) Cloud only
d) Virtual and cloud
e) Physical, virtual and cloud
08. You have a virtual machine in your private cloud that runs a legacy payroll application. The workload demand is normally variable, but bursts once per month. To reduce cost, you have decided to move the virtual machine to VMware's vCloud Hybrid Service. Which service offering is the most cost effective solution for your virtual machine?
a) Disaster recovery cloud
b) Virtual private cloud
c) Dedicated cloud
d) Public cloud
09. Your development group tells you they are having problems with a specific application, but only when it's running on Ubuntu. It works fine on all other operating systems. Which product will best address this issue?
a) vRealize Hyperic
b) vCloud Connector
c) vCenter Server
d) vRealize Application Services
10. Your company wants to retire an aging email application. Which product will help you determine the cost impact on the business unit so that your company can compare the service costs without actually decommissioning the email application?
a) IT Business Management
b) vCenter Orchestrator
c) vCenter Server