01. A Cloud Architect is tasked with publishing a vRealize Automation catalog item that enables Human Resources (HR) personnel to provision Active Directory user accounts. HR will continue to use vRealize Automation to make changes to the user accounts after initial creation.
Which two components must be included in this design?
a) Custom Resource
b) Custom Property
c) Resource Mapping
d) Resource Action
02. A company wants an automated provisioning solution. It has a large vSphere farm for its main production applications and a Hyper-V Farm for its SQL Server databases. One of the business requirements they have is to manage costs for all the services deployed.
What should the architect recommend in order to meet this requirement?
a) Deploy vRealize Automation for provisioning with two endpoints-- one for each hypervisor-- and deploy vRealize Business for cost management of the entire infrastructure.
b) Deploy vRealize Automation for provisioning with two endpoints-- one for each hypervisor-- deploy vRealize Business for cost management of the vSphere infrastructure and use a third-party solution to manage the costs of the Hyper-V infrastructure.
c) Deploy vRealize Automation with only one endpoint, deploy vRealize Business and manage provisioning and costs from the same centralized endpoint.
d) Deploy vRealize Automation with only one endpoint for provisioning, deploy vRealize Business for cost management and use the vRealize Orchestrator cost management plug-in to manage the costs of the Hyper-V infrastructure.
03. During initial provisioning lifecycle of its vRealize Automation workloads, an architect wants the ability to call an external system during state changes of machines.
Which are three acceptable lifecycle states that could be used for calling out to a system?
04. Which two statements are true when considering the vRealize Automation logical design for workload storage placement based on service levels, cost, and performance?
a) Secondary disk attached to the virtual machine resource use the same storage constraint tag as the virtual machine
b) Storage constraint tag is applied to virtual machine resource and all the disks associated with the template
c) vSphere tags can only be used in storage profiles
d) Storage placement is independent of vendor when using hard constraint tags
e) First class disks are only supported in vRealize Automation Cloud
05. An architect is tasked with providing an automated solution for deploying and managing vSphere virtual machines (VMs). The users who deploy the vSphere machines must be able to review the VM's overall health.
Considering the need for least privileges, what is the best solution to satisfy this request?
a) Deploy vRealize Automation and configure it to display vRealize Operations health badges directly in the vRealize Automation UI.
b) Deploy vRealize Automation and provide the users Read-only access to vRealize Operations for monitoring the machine's health.
c) Deploy vRealize Automation with a Resource Action that allows for pulling health information using the Operations Orchestrator Plug-in.
d) Deploy vRealize Orchestrator for deployment and management of the vSphere VMs and provide the users Read-only access to vRealize Operations for monitoring the machine's health.
06. The operations team is receiving three new interns from the New College Associate program. The interns should be able to connect and work in the company’s vRealize Automation environment while maintaining compliance with corporate safety and security regulations.
Which recommendation should the architect make to meet the needs of the scenario?
a) Add the Interns to the operations group entitlement. Remove the interns’ access to non-essential actions.
b) Create a new entitlement for the internship program. Grant access to relevant services and all actions for a business group assigned to the software architect.
c) Add the Interns to the operations group entitlement for a business group assigned to the software architect.
d) Create a new entitlement for the internship program. Grant access to all catalog items and all essential actions.
07. A company is currently reviewing all of its security roles and permissions due to an upcoming compliance audit. They must identify tenant-specific and system-wide roles.
Which option includes ONLY tenant-specific roles?
a) Tenant administrator, Services architect, IaaS administrator, Approval administrator
b) Tenant administrator, IaaS administrator, Fabric administrator, Support user
c) Services architect, Business user, Approver, IaaS administrator
d) XaaS architect, Tenant administrator, Services architect, Approval administrator
08. IT Services would like to automate the allocation of software applications. The company uses a modern virtual desktop platform with software management capabilities, and the platform supports interoperability via a REST API.
The following requirements have been established for this project:
- Business users will use a self-service portal to request software added to their existing system.
- The requestor may select one or more software applications from a list during the request.
- The software application list must be up-to-date.
- The virtual desktop team will provide REST API calls needed to interface with the existing platform.
Which three of these listed elements are required for this scenario?
a) Customization of XaaS form
b) vRealize Orchestrator workflow with script action
c) Resource mapping
d) Resource action
e) External value definition
09. What are the two valid characteristics of vRealize Automation Cloud?
a) Supports on-premises vSphere and vRealize Orchestrator
b) Requires a standard license
c) Requires a load balancer
d) Supports on-premises vRealize Operations Manager
e) Has a frequent release cycle
10. An architect has been tasked with designing an infrastructure configured to support multiple development, test and production tiers for multiple tenants.
Which two vRealize Automation components could satisfy this request?
a) Fabric group
b) Compute resource
d) Business group