01. Which option is available for Unified Access Gateway to export a collection of all logs?
a) Use the UAG-log-archive.zip download button within the VMware Workspace ONE Access Admin UI.
b) Use the UAG-log-archive.zip download button from the Support Settings section in the UAG Admin UI.
c) Export the UAG-log-archive.zip from the logging option in the OVF template.
d) Export the UAG-log-archive.zip from the VMware Workspace ONE UEM console troubleshooting page.
02. A few devices have stopped updating their last seen time within the console. After testing with a device, the administrator notices the Intelligent Hub states AWCM is connected. The administrator decides to review the connection flow to determine the cause of the failure.
Which connection flow should be examined to gain this insight?
a) Device connection to Device Services
b) Device Services connection to DB
c) Device Connection to Console Server
d) AWCM connection to Device Services
03. An administrator has assigned a purchased application to a new group of DEP devices and enabled device-based-licensing. However, none of the assigned devices could install the application. Which statement describes the possible cause of this problem?
a) Devices do not have Workspace ONE Hub installed.
b) VPP invites are not accepted.
c) VPP sToken has expired.
d) App Store is hidden.
04. A newly-hired administrator has opened a ticket with the Internal IT Helpdesk, stating that they can login but do not have access to the Scheduler settings located at Groups & Settings > All Settings > Admin > Scheduler. A colleague performing the same role can see and access this entitlement.
What are two reasons that the newly-hired admin is having this difficulty?
a) The newly-hired administrator needs to navigate to Accounts > Administrators > Roles and assign themselves the correct level of access to access the Scheduler setting
b) The newly hired administrator did not enter in the restricted action pin to enter the Scheduler settings.
c) The newly-hired administrator has the correct roles assigned but has not selected the applicable role in the console access dropdown to view this configuration.
d) The newly-hired administrator has the incorrect roles assigned or was not yet provided the correct roles to view this configuration.
e) The newly-hired administrator needs to accept the EULA before sensitive configuration settings are visible by this account.
05. After updating a configuration in Workspace ONE UEM. the administrator notices that it takes 24 hours for the value to reflect correctly within the console. The administrator understands that Memcached is holding this value in memory.
Which action would cause the value to update immediately?
a) Restarting the Memcached monitor service
b) Appending the new value to the associated Memcached Key manually
c) Placing SSH into the Memcached node and running purge_all
d) Flushing the cache via the Workspace ONE UEM console
06. Where should the logging level for AirWatch Cloud Connector be changed?
a) In the CloudConnectorHub.exe.config file
b) At the Workspace ONE Access Connector settings page
c) In the CloudConnector.exe.config file
d) At the UEM console Cloud Connector settings page
07. When an organization administrator attempts to configure a shared SaaS Workspace ONE UEM environment to use their internal Active Directory Certificate Authority, “Test Connection” fails. For which service should the organization administrator enable verbose logging to resolve this issue?
a) ACC (AirWatch Cloud Connector) service
b) AWCM (AirWatch Cloud Messaging) service
c) Console service
d) UAG (Unified Access Gateway) Tunnel service
08. When an administrator attempted to integrate an organization's Microsoft Office 365 email system with their shared SaaS Workspace ONE UEM using PowerShell. the "Session initialized" portion of the Test Connection process failed in the UEM Console.
What is the most likely cause of this issue?
a) The administrator configured the email service account on Unified Access Gateway incorrectly.
b) The administrator configured the Office 365 service account incorrectly.
c) The administrator incorrectly configured UEM with the PowerShell "Set-ExecutionPolicy" command.
d) The administrator incorrectly configured Secure Email Gateway.
09. An administrator could not locate Hub Services settings page under an organization group and has asked why this problem is occurring. Which statement describes the root cause of this problem?
a) This organization group is not a Customer type OG.
b) Unified Access Gateway has not been deployed for this OG.
c) AirWatch Cloud Connector has not been installed for this OG.
d) VMware Tunnel has not been configured under this OG.
10. Which AWCM page would provide a detailed summary of the health of the AWCM service?