The Citrix 1Y0-340 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the CCP-N exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Citrix Certified Professional Networking (CCP-N) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the 1Y0-340 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Citrix CCP-N certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Networking domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security Management and Optimization exam.
Citrix 1Y0-340 Exam Summary:
|Citrix ADC Advanced Topics - Security Management and Optimization (CCP-N)|
|Exam Price||$300 USD|
|Number of Questions||62|
|Recommended Training / Books||CNS-320 Citrix ADC Advanced Topics – Security, Management, and Optimization|
|Schedule Exam||PEARSON VUE|
|Sample Questions||Citrix 1Y0-340 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Citrix Certified Professional Networking (CCP-N) Practice Test|
Citrix CCP-N Syllabus:
|Citrix Web App Firewall Overview||8%||
- Identify common web application attacks.
- Determine the Functionality of Citrix Web App Firewall, given a scenario.
- Understand the audit for PCI-DSS compliance.
|Citrix Web App Firewall Profiles and Policies||6%||
- Determine how to create (or implement) Citrix Web App Firewall profiles.
- Determine how to configure Citrix Web App Firewall Policies.
- Determine how to analyze application firewall settings.
- Identify PCRE metacharacters.
- Determine how to apply regular expressions for Citrix ADC.
|Attacks and Protections||21%||
- Determine how to configure security checks to meet given requirements.
- Identify various attacks and protections.
- Determine how to configure the generation of simple and generalized rules based on given requirements.
- Determine learned rules per security check.
- Determine how to deploy, skip and edit learned rules.
|Monitoring and Troubleshooting||8%||
- Determine how Citrix Web App Firewall interacts with applications in a given environment.
- Determine how to Implement logging and monitoring.
- Identify troubleshooting methods for Citrix Web App Firewall.
|Security and Filtering||6%||
- Determine how to implement IP reputation.
- Determine how to implement IP rate-limiting.
- Determine how to Implement AppQoE.
- Determine how to implement HTTP Callout.
Citrix Application Delivery
Management: Introduction and Configuration
- Determine how to perform the initial configuration of Citrix Application Delivery Management.
- Determine how to deploy Citrix Application Delivery Management based on a given scenario.
- Determine how to create additional instances of Citrix Application Delivery Management.
|Managing and Monitoring Citrix ADC Instances||11%||
- Determine how to manage multiple instances in a single Citrix Application Delivery Management deployment with Inventory Management.
- Determine how to manage and monitor the aspects of Authentication, Authorization, and Logging with User Management.
- Identify what data is captured and utilized with Analytics and Automation.
- Determine how to configure and install SSL Certificates on Citrix Application Delivery Management.
|Managing Citrix ADC Configurations||5%||
- Determine how to create, manage, and configure StyleBooks.
- Determine how to utilize Citrix Application Delivery Management recommendations to assist in resource delivery.
Citrix ADC Web Logging
- Determine how to install and configure Citrix ADC Web Logging.
- Determine how to troubleshoot issues using Citrix ADC Web Logging.
- Determine when to use static or dynamic content requests.
- Determine how to configure cache policies.
- Determine which content group settings to configure based on a given scenario.
- Determine how content is currently handled by browsers based on a given environment.
- Determine how to utilize front-end optimizations based on a given scenario.
|Tuning and Optimizations||6%||
- Determine how the Citrix ADC system uses HTTP connections based on a given description.
- Determine how to configure Surge Protection and Priority Queuing.
- Determine how to Tune HTTP and TCP behaviors in Connection Profiles.
- Determine how to utilize HTTP DoS protection deployment guidelines to meet the needs of a given environment.
Recommended Knowledge and Skills for 1Y0-340:
|- Identify common web attacks and vulnerabilities.|
|- Understand how to utilize the adaptive learning engine.|
|- Configure Citrix Web App Firewall to protect web applications.|
|- Utilize Citrix ADC Secure Insight to monitor, manage and report on application services security.|
|- Troubleshoot Citrix Web App Firewall.|
|- Manage multiple Citrix ADC platforms centrally.|
|- Orchestrate configuration changes.|
|- Report on transactions passing through the Citrix ADC environment.|
|- Visualize infrastructure and plan expansion.|
Recommended Product Experience for 1Y0-340:
|- Citrix Web App Firewall Overview|
|- Citrix Web App Firewall Profiles and Policies|
|- Regular Expression|
|- Attacks and Protections|
|- Monitoring and Troubleshooting|
|- Security and Filtering|
|- Citrix Application Delivery Management: Introduction and Configuration|
|- Managing and Monitoring Citrix ADC Instances|
|- Managing Citrix ADC Configurations|
|- Citrix ADC Web Logging|
|- Integrated Caching|
|- Front-End Optimization|
|- Tuning and Optimizations|
|Type of Candidate||Time Limits*||Notes|
|Native English speakers||90 minutes|
Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is a foreign language
+30 minutes (time extension)
|Time extension granted automatically|
Non-native English speakers that take the exam in countries where English is NOT a foreign language
+30 minutes (time extension)
Must request time extension from Citrix.