The Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the Industries CPQ Developer exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the Industries CPQ Developer objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Salesforce Developer domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer exam.
Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer Exam Summary:
|Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer|
|Exam Code||Industries CPQ Developer|
Registration fee: USD 200
Retake fee: USD 100
|Number of Questions||60|
|Recommended Training / Books||
Industries CPQ Foundation
Industries CPQ System Administration
Build CPQ Solutions for Industries (IPQ 435)
|Schedule Exam||Kryterion Webassessor|
|Sample Questions||Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||Salesforce Certified Industries CPQ Developer Practice Test|
Salesforce Industries CPQ Developer Syllabus:
- Identify concepts required to configure product and product bundles.
- Identify concepts required to configure object type hierarchies.
- Identify concepts required to configure attributes.
- Determine the implications of the configurations of a product.
|Promotions and Discounts||
- Identify concepts required to configure promotions.
- Identify concepts required to configure discounts.
- Determine when to use promotions and/or discounts.
- Describe the capabilities and use cases for formula fields and roll-up summary fields.
- Identify concepts required to build pricing.
- Identify concepts required to configure attribute based pricing.
- Define how to adjust pricing.
- Determine which types of pricing to use and when.
- Identify concepts required to create cost and margin.
- Identify concepts required to build context rules.
- Identify concepts required to build advanced rules.
- Identify concepts required to build product configuration procedures.
- Determine which type of rule to use and when.
- Determine when to use cart based APIs or the digital commerce APIs.
- Differentiate among the cart based APIs methods, parameters, and how to use them.
- Differentiate among the digital commerce APIs methods, parameters, and how to use them.
- Identify concepts required to build sales catalogs.
|Ordering and Quoting||
- Describe the user experience of the cart.
- Identify concepts required to configure multi-site quoting.
- Identify concepts required to create basic configurations to ordering and quoting.
- Describe asset based ordering (ABO).
- Troubleshoot product, pricing, promotions and discounts, and rules.
- Troubleshoot API parameters, responses, and requests.