01. When trying to export the vApp to the OVF, the option is grayed out. What solution allows for the export of a vApp?
a) PowerOff the vApp.
b) The vApp is marked as Hon exportable
c) Logout of the vSphere Client and use the vSphere WebClient.
d) Change the port group where the VMs are connected to.
02. From which two locations in the inventory hierarchy can you deploy a virtual machine using a template?
a) Directly from the template.
b) From a Datastore.
c) From a compute resource.
d) From an existing virtual machine.
03. A VMware vSphere 6.x Administrator is creating an Alarm Action. What are three configurable actions?
a) Shutdown Guest
b) Restart Guest
c) Send a notification email
d) Migrate VM
e) Run a command
04. How are ports scaled on vSphere Standard Switches (vSS)?
a) Ports on a vSS can be dynamically scaled up and down.
b) Ports on a vSS can only be dynamically scaled down.
c) Ports on a vSS can only be statically scaled up or down.
d) Ports on a vSS can only be dynamically scaled up.
05. You are creating a virtual machine in the Web Client using the New Virtual Machine wizard. Which two steps are required?
a) Select the virtual machine compatibility.
b) Select a network adapter.
c) Select a valid name.
d) Select a cluster for the compute resource.
06. While configuring a vSphere HA cluster backed by a Jumbo frames-enabled physical network, the task completes on the HA master, but fails on all HA slaves.
What could cause this failure?
a) The vShere HA cluster has more than 32 slave hosts.
b) Maximum supported MTU size for the physical transport network is 1,600 bytes.
c) Using Jumbo frames on the management Network is not supported.
d) A physical network misconfiguration prevent hosts communicating using Jumbo Frames.
07. Which two options does VM Monitoring use to determine if a virtual machine should be reset?
a) Network activity from the virtual machine
b) I/O activity from the virtual machine
c) CPU activity from the virtual machine
d) Heartbeats from VMware Tools
08. After selecting an object in vRealize Operations, how can a user compare the badge values of related child objects?
a) Use the Relationship tab
b) Use the Members tab
c) Use the Scoreboard tab
d) Use the Overview tab
09. When adding a new VLAN to an existing virtual distributed switch, which three steps are necessary?
a) Right click the vDS and select Distributed Port Group, then select New Distributed Port Group.
b) Right click on the data center, select Distributed Switch, select New Distributed Switch.
c) Specify the VLAN ID and VLAN type.
d) Provide a name for the Distributed Port Group.
e) Specify the number of physical uplinks form the vDS to the VLAN.
10. What did two requirements for Guest Operating System Customizations?
a) The ESXI host that the virtual machine is running on must be version 5.5 or later.
b) Microsoft Sysprep tools must be installed on the Windows VM to be cloned.
c) VMware Tools must be installed on the virtual machine or template.
d) The guest operating system being customized must be installed on a disk attached as SCSI node 0:0 In the virtual machine configuration.