01. Which XenMobile deployment option would pose the greatest security risk?
a) SSL Bridge at the NetScaler load balancing tier with the XenMobile Server in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
b) SSL Bridge at the NetScaler load balancing tier with the XenMobile Server on the internal network segment.
c) SSL Offload at the NetScaler load balancing tier with the XenMobile Server in the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ).
d) SSL Offload at the NetScaler load balancing tier with the XenMobile Server on the internal network segment.
02. What is the recommended procedure for reverting an App Controller high availability (HA) pair to a previous snapshot?
a) Import the snapshot to the secondary node, import the snapshot to the primary node and restart the primary node.
b) Disable high availability, shut down the primary node and import the snapshot to the secondary node, start the primary node.
c) Disable high availability, shut down the secondary node and import the snapshot to the primary node, restart the primary node.
d) Shut down the secondary node, import the snapshot to the primary node, and restart the primary node, start the secondary node.
03. In which two ways could a Citrix Engineer confirm an Apple Push Notification service (APNs) certificate expiration?
a) XenMobile Console notifications
b) Certificate details within the internet browser
c) iOS agent notification
d) APNs notification template
04. Which XenMobile option is available for Windows 8.1 Enterprise tablet devices?
a) XenMobile MDM policy
b) XenMobile Worx Apps
c) Remote support
d) Kiosk mode
05. How can a Citrix Engineer require the installation of WorxMail for all users entitled to the application?
a) Modify the Delivery Group configuration.
b) Modify the application MDX policies.
c) Modify the device exclusions.
d) Modify the roles to which the application is published.
06. Which two configurations could be changed only by reinstalling the XenMobile Server using the command-line interface?
a) Default Gateway
b) XenMobile hostname
c) Primary DNS server
d) IP address
e) Upgrade option
07. A Citrix Engineer recently upgraded several iOS devices to iOS 7.x and wants to apply a XenMobile Device Manager restriction policy to these devices to prevent document sharing between applications. Which step must the engineer take to meet the needs of this scenario?
a) Disable the 'Allow iCloud documents and data' policy.
b) Set the 'Document exchange (Open In)' policy to restricted.
c) Disable the 'Allow pairing with non-Configurator hosts' policy.
d) Disable the 'Allow documents from managed apps in unmanaged apps' policy.
08. Which task should a Citrix Engineer perform before installing the StorageZone Controller?
a) Configure the NetScaler Gateway for StorageZone Controller.
b) Configure a server with IIS requirements.
c) Configure the XenMobile Server for SAML authentication.
d) Configure the FTP client to access StorageZone.
09. What would cause a subset of Android users in the same security group to NOT be provisioned to ShareFile?
a) Users have NOT logged on to Worx Home.
b) Users have NOT launched the ShareFile application.
c) The administrator has NOT provisioned the userfrom the User Management Tool.
d) The administrator has NOT enabled the user provisioning setting within the ShareFile settings.
10. Which certificate is required to configure ShareFile User Provisioning?
a) xms.domain.com- server certificate
b) Apple Push Notification service (APNs) certificate
c) Third-party SSL Listener certificate
d) xms.domain.com - SAML certificate