01. Which Host Profile Subprofile configuration is used to configure firewall settings for ESXi hosts?
a) Advanced Configuration Settings
b) General System Settings
02. An administrator wants to restore the vCenter Server Appliance 6.5 from backup. Where can this be accomplished?
a) from the ESXi Host Client
b) from the VMware vSphere Appliance Management Interface
c) from within the VMware vSphere Web Client
d) from the vCenter Server Appliance Installer
03. Which two statements are true for Predictive DRS?
a) It balances resource utilization for virtual machines with unpredictable utilization patterns.
b) It integrates DRS with vRealize Operations Manager to balance workloads for virtual machines before resource utilization spikes occur.
c) It balances resource utilization based on a threshold's algorithm that runs each night.
d) It determines the best placement and balance of virtual machines based on a threshold's algorithm that runs each night in vCenter Server 6.5 Database.
04. Where would a vSphere administrator find general vCenter Server logs on a vCenter Server Appliance?
05. An administrator is attempting to access an ESXi host via the DCUI but is unable to do so. Which could be two possible causes?
a) The host in question has no out-of-band management capability (i.e. iLO/iDRAC).
b) The SSH service is disabled on the host.
c) Strict lockdown mode is enabled on the host.
d) Normal lockdown mode is enabled and the administrator is a member of the Exception User list.
e) The DCUI service is disabled on the host.
06. Which are three supported storage requirements for vCenter Server HA?
07. An administrator cannot enable multi-processor Fault Tolerance (SMP-FT) for a virtual machine. Which are two possible causes for this?
a) The virtual machine is running on a vSAN datastore.
b) The Fault Tolerance network is using a 10Gbit uplink.
c) The virtual machine has 6 vCPUs assigned.
d) The virtual machine has a 1TB VMDK attached.
e) The virtual machine has snapshots present.
08. Which is the maximum number of block devices (LUNs) that are supported by ESXi hosts that are running version 6.5?
09. A company has requested that a plan for Auto Deploy be built using VMware-recommended best practices for networking. Which two considerations adhere to VMware-recommended networking best practices for Auto Deploy?
a) Using IPv4 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS.
b) Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not supported.
c) Using VLANs on the management network as it offers increased performance while hosts are booting.
d) Using IPv6 as Auto Deploy will be able to boot hosts with a legacy BIOS and UEFI.
e) Using DHCP reservations for address allocations because providing fixed IP addresses through host customization is not recommended.
10. Which three prerequisites must be in place prior to enabling secure boot for a virtual machine?
a) Virtual Machine.Config.Settings privileges
b) an encrypted USB drive
c) Virtual Hardware version 13 or later
d) Virtual Hardware version 12 or later
e) EFI firmware