The AWS SAA-C01 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the AWS-SAA exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the SAA-C01 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The AWS-SAA certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Architect domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual AWS Solutions Architect Associate exam.
AWS SAA-C01 Exam Summary:
|AWS Solutions Architect Associate (AWS-SAA)|
|Exam Price||$150 USD|
|Number of Questions||65|
|Passing Score||720 / 1000|
|Recommended Training / Books||Architecting on AWS|
|Schedule Exam||AWS Certification|
|Sample Questions||AWS SAA-C01 Sample Questions|
|Recommended Practice||AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Practice Test|
|Design Resilient Architectures||
- Choose reliable/resilient storage.
- Determine how to design decoupling mechanisms using AWS services.
- Determine how to design a multi-tier architecture solution.
- Determine how to design high availability and/or fault tolerant architectures.
|Define Performant Architectures||
- Choose performant storage and databases.
- Apply caching to improve performance.
- Design solutions for elasticity and scalability.
|Specify Secure Applications and Architectures||
- Determine how to secure application tiers.
- Determine how to secure data.
- Define the networking infrastructure for a single VPC application.
|Design Cost-Optimized Architectures||
- Determine how to design cost-optimized storage.
- Determine how to design cost-optimized compute.
|Define Operationally Excellent Architectures||- Choose design features in solutions that enable operational excellence.||6%|