01. What does the -n commandlet option represent in the kubectl -n prelude get pods command?
d) New Deployment
02. An administrator completes a proof-of-concept with vRealize Automation using a standard deployment to test out its key provisioning use cases. vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM) is going to be leveraged to scale out this vRealize Automation deployment to prepare it for production.
What is a pre-requisite step the administrator must complete before using the vRSLCM Scale-Out option for the environment?
a) Delete the existing standard deployment.
b) Choose "Add Component" from the vRealize Automation environment card.
c) Review VMware Knowledge Base articles for steps to validate the PostgreSQL cluster health status.
d) Create or import a product certificate in the locker with all of the existing and new product component host names and the load balancer host name.
03. What is the purpose of using a custom form?
a) To customize Service Broker and enhance the user interface
b) To customize the Cloud Assembly user interface
c) To customize the input parameters and enhance a request form
d) To customize a blueprint to enable guest customization
04. An administrator creates a new multi-cloud blueprint for the App-Dev team. The initial requirements for the multi-cloud blueprint were:
- All components must connect to a single network.
- The requestor must be able to select the image to be deployed.
- The requestor must be able to select to which cloud to deploy.
- The requestor must be able to select the number of machines to be deployed.
The administrator creates the blueprint and releases version 1.0 to the catalog. The App-Dev team decides to make some changes to the multi-cloud blueprint to include the following additional requirement:
- All machines must be deployed behind a load balancer.
An App-Dev administrator makes the required changes and publishes a new version of the blueprint. Upon receiving reports of issues, the administrator opens the multi-cloud blueprint and finds changes have been made. Testing of the newest version fails.
From within the Cloud Assembly blueprint design canvas, which step should the administrator take first to get the blueprint back to a stable state?
a) Restore version 1.0 of the blueprint.
b) Create a new version of the blueprint.
c) Download the blueprint in YAML.
d) Clone the blueprint to a new blueprint.
05. Which command line tool can an administrator use to collect the log bundle for vRealize Automation?
06. The CTO updates the company's tagging policy to require that all newly deployed machines include a tag with the operating system type deployed (i.e. ostype:windows or ostype:linux ).
Following new guidance, an administrator responsible for creating blueprints in the App-Dev project successfully updates the Multi-Cloud-Windows blueprint to include the ostype:windows tag on the Cloud.Machine resource. Following a successful test from the blueprint canvas, the administrator creates a new version of the blueprint and checks the "Release this version to the catalog" checkbox to release it to Service Broker.
Finally, the administrator successfully updates the Service Broker content source so that the other members of the App-Dev project can deploy the latest version of the blueprint. The next day, project members report that there is an option to choose which of two versions (1.0 and 1.1) of the blueprint they wish to deploy.
Which two tasks should the administrator complete to ensure only the latest released version of the catalog item is displayed?
a) Unrelease version 1.1 of the blueprint.
b) Unrelease version 1.0 of the blueprint.
c) Update the correct content source.
d) Restore version 1.0 of the blueprint.
e) Ensure the blueprint is shared with the App-Dev project.
07. What is the maximum number of unmanaged machines that can be onboarded hourly using a single vRealize Automation Onboarding Plan?
08. Users are reporting that a catalog item is no longer available after recent changes. Which of the following would account for this behavior?
a) An approval policy was assigned to the item.
b) The storage resources on the reservation were lowered.
c) The blueprint was unpublished.
d) New support users were added to the business group.
09. While creating a vCloud Director endpoint, how must an administrator configure vRealize Automation to manage all vCloud Director organizations with a single endpoint?
a) Leave the Organization field blank and use the system administrator credentials.
b) Specify the organization in the Organization field and use the system administrator credentials.
c) Specify the organization in the Organization field and use the organization administrator credentials.
d) Leave the Organization field blank and use the organization administrator credentials.
10. In preparation for a vRealize Automation distributed deployment, the administrator clones a Windows template to create the required IaaS servers.
During the installation, the vRealize Automation prerequisite checker flags an issue with the Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator (MSDTC).
What are two advantages of using vRealize Automation on-premises over vRealize Automation Cloud?
a) Leverage existing VMware Identity Manager for authentication
b) Integrate with on-premises vRealize Operations
c) Support for provisioning workloads to on-premises infrastructure
d) License key is not required
e) Support for on-premises vRealize Orchestrator instance(s)