01. Which statement is a restriction associated with the use of instant clones?
a) vMotion is not available.
b) 3D rendering is not available.
c) App Volumes is not compatible.
d) Transparent Page Sharing is not compatible.
02. How can an administrator access the User Environment Manager console?
a) Deploy the User Environment Manager appliance, select the Flex management console option, then connect to the appliance athttps://UEMConsole. vmware.com:9443/ui.
b) Deploy the User Environment Manager appliance, select the Flex management console option, then launch the management console application.
c) Launch the User Environment Manager installer, perform a Custom install, select the Flex management console option, then launch the management console application.
d) Launch the User Environment Manager installer, perform a Custom install, select the Flex management console option, then connect to the computer athttps://UEMConsole. vmware.com:9443/ui.
03. When troubleshooting issues with the View Agent, which tool can be used to generate a Data Collection Tool (DCT) bundle?
04. What task is a prerequisite before installing View Composer?
a) Configure an SSL Certificate for View Composer that is signed by a Certificate Authority (CA).
b) Enable TLSv1.0 security protocol.
c) Create a database and data source name (DSN).
d) Pair the connection server with the security server.
05. In VMware Mirage, the Minimal Restore set of files generally includes what three types of files?
a) Kernel DLLs.
b) Driver store.
c) Keyboard layout.
d) Antivirus and firewall applications.
e) Organization VPN.
06. Which two procedures assign a Base Layer to centralized virtual desktops (CVDs) in VMware Mirage?
a) ClickValidationbutton to validate CVDs.
b) ChooseCommon Wizards > Assign Base Layer.
c) Select individual, multiple or a collection of CVDs.
d) Assign an App Layer.
07. An administrator is unable to use a desktop as the parent for an instant clone desktop pool. What is the most likely cause?
a) When installing the Horizon View Agent, the Client Drive Redirection option was selected.
b) When installing the Horizon View Agent, the vRealize Operations Desktop Agent option was selected.
c) When installing the Horizon View Agent, the VMware Horizon Instant Clone Agent option was selected.
d) When installing the Horizon View Agent, the VMware Horizon View Composer Agent option was selected.
08. An Access Policy is configured to do what activity in VMware Identity Manager?
a) Determine access to the Identity Manager Administration interface.
b) Provide secure access for the VMware Identity Manager Connector service.
c) Provide secure access to the users’ apps portal and to launch the Web application.
d) Determine which Active Directory groups are to be synchronized with the VMware Identity Manager Connector service.
09. What are two minimum requirements for App Volumes 2.x Manager?
a) 2 vCPU
b) .Net Framework 3.5
c) 4 vCPU
d) 8GB RAM
10. To use PCoIP with a physical machine, what must be installed on the machine?
a) Nvidia K2 Grid card
b) Wireless network card
c) Unidesk agent software
d) Teradici hardware card