The VMware 1V0-31.21 exam preparation guide is designed to provide candidates with necessary information about the VCTA-CMA 2024 exam. It includes exam summary, sample questions, practice test, objectives and ways to interpret the exam objectives to enable candidates to assess the types of questions-answers that may be asked during the VMware Certified Technical Associate - Cloud Management and Automation 2024 (VCTA-CMA 2024) exam.
It is recommended for all the candidates to refer the 1V0-31.21 objectives and sample questions provided in this preparation guide. The VMware Cloud Management and Automation 2024 certification is mainly targeted to the candidates who want to build their career in Cloud Management and Automation domain and demonstrate their expertise. We suggest you to use practice exam listed in this cert guide to get used to with exam environment and identify the knowledge areas where you need more work prior to taking the actual Associate VMware Cloud Management Automation exam.
VMware 1V0-31.21 Exam Summary:
|Associate VMware Cloud Management Automation (VCTA-CMA 2024)
|Number of Questions
|300 / 500
|Recommended Training / Books
|VMware Virtual Data Center - Core Technical Skills
|VMware 1V0-31.21 Sample Questions
|VMware Certified Technical Associate - Cloud Management and Automation 2024 (VCTA-CMA 2024) Practice Test
VMware VCTA-CMA 2024 Syllabus:
|Architecture and Technologies
- Identify the components of a VMware cloud management solution.
- Identify the functionality of the components of a vRealize Automation and vRealize Automation Cloud architecture.
- Identify the functionality of the components of a vRealize Operations and vRealize Operations Cloud architecture.
- Identify the lifecycle management of the vRealize Automation, vRealize Operations, vRealize Log Insight, vRealize Network Insight through vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager (vRSLCM)
- Identify the components of the VMware Cloud Services (vRealize Automation Cloud, vRealize Operations Cloud, vRealize Log Insight Cloud, CloudHealth Platform, Cloud Health Secure State)
- Differentiate between VMware Cloud Management when deployed/consumed via SaaS or onpremises.
|VMware Products and Solutions
- Identify the role of VMware vRealize Automation Services in a Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role of Cloud Assembly
- Identify the role of Service Broker
- Identify the role of Code Stream
- Identify the role of vRealize Orchestrator
- Identify the role of SaltStack Config
- Identify the role of the Migration Assistant
- Identify the role of vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager in the Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role of Workspace ONE Access in the Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role of vRealize Log Insight in the Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role of vRealize Operations Manager in the Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role of CloudHealth in the Cloud Management solution
- Identify the role CloudHealth Secure State
- Identify the role of vRealize Network Insight in the Cloud Management solution
|Planning and Designing
|Installing, Configuring, and Setup
|Performance-tuning, Optimization, Upgrades
|Troubleshooting and Repairing
- Identify the Tools and Processes available for troubleshooting cloud management components.
- Understand the Getting Started dashboard page with vRealize Operations.
- Identify use case for troubleshooting Workbench in vRealize Operations.
- Monitor vRealize Operations dashboards.
- Monitor Log Insight dashboards.
- Monitor cloud management components using the SDDC Health Monitoring Solution
|Administrative and Operational Tasks
- Perform basic operational tasks within graphical user interface
- Add data sources
- Create a simple environment using vRSLCM
- Check the health of the cloud management solution
- Create simple search queries